Exchange HBTC Captain Token

hbc Price Live Data

The live HBTC Captain Token price today is $ 3.07 usd with a 24-hour trading volume of $0 usd. We update our HBC to usd price in real-time. HBTC Captain Token is down 0% in the last 24 hours. The current coinmarketcap ranking is #559, with a live market cap of $25 035 553 usd. It has a circulating supply of 8 142 902 HBC coins and the max. Supply of 21 000 000 HBC coins.

What Is HBTC Captain Token (hbc)?

HBC token is the local badge of HBTC Chain and is a full tokenized creative stage token presented by HBTC Exchange. HBC token conveys the vital interests of the three center organizations of Bluehelix Group, which incorporate HBTC Exchange, HBTC Chain, and Bluehelix Cloud SaaS and white mark arrangements. With new HBTC Captain conspire and 100 percent quaterly benefits buyback-to-consume system, HBC 2.0 has had an effect and presently entering a fresh out of the plastic new stage.


"Token name: HBTC Captain Token

Token Symbol: HBC

HBC token is the local badge of BHEX Chain and is a full tokenized inventive stage token presented by BHEX Exchange. HBC token conveys the critical interests of the three center organizations of Bluehelix Group, which incorporate BHEX Exchange, BHEX Chain, and Bluehelix Cloud SaaS and white name solutions.

BHEX will utilize 100 percent of its quarterly business pay for quarterly buyback of HBC, which 80% will be scorched while the rest 20% will be locked and dispersed to the Captains reward account, which will be opened by Captains day to day performance.

Users who hold in excess of 500 HBC will consequently meet all requirements to turn into a BHEX Captain. BHEX Captain is an accomplice, donor and local area pioneer to BHEX Exchange.

A BHEX Captain is a vital and significant individual from the BHEX Exchange. A BHEX Captain assists with spreading data and expertise to new clients to assist them with understanding the system supporting the presentation of BHEX and the effect this has on the worth of the exchanging on BHEX Exchange.

A BHEX Captain additionally goes about as a guide to assist clients with taking care of any issues they might experience while involving BHEX Exchange for different sorts of exchanging needs.

A BHEX Captain is at any point prepared to convey the vision and the mission of BHEX Exchange in the soul of an evangelist trusting eventually to build the worth and advantages of HBC tokens."

HBTC Captain Token PRICE

$3.07

  • 0%

24h

Low

$0

High

$0

Market Cap

$25,035,553

0%

Fully Diluted Market Cap

$0

Volume

$0

Deposit

Balance: 0

currency
USD

You get

Balance: 0

currency
HBC

View Details